Monday, September 19, 2005

bluer than the ocean



It occurred to me today that I have never set any of my erotic novels near the sea, even though I've lived within sight of the sea for most of my adult life. Perhaps that's because I moved inland a few years ago and it's no longer part of my daily life. Though it must still be living inside me, I think, at some subliminal level. I just haven't connected my erotic writing to my own past yet, that's all. To the sea and the salt on the tongue and the bluish-grey light in the mornings and the way the body relaxes as it comes within sight of the water. Maybe it's time I did ...

2 comments:

Catman said...

I'm happy yo see your blog, I am a poetry and erotic writer amateur, for may pleasure, and ?´m writing in spanish, but if you want can visit at
http://catmangirona.blogspot.com
ty and congratulations

Cat Scarlett said...

I don't speak much Spanish, catman, but having a smattering of Latin and French, I can understand this much from the profile on your blog: romàntico, sensual, apasionado ... you sound like my sort of cat, man.