Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year 2006!




A Happy New Year to anyone browsing this blog - which I admittedly don't post to often enough. Sorry! But hey, some good news for any erotica fans out there, especially those who may have enjoyed my work in the past ... I'm just starting to write a new erotic novel, though I can't say much about the plot or characters at this stage as it's too early for secrets like that to be spilled.

I've had a few more stories accepted by anthologies in the States over the past few months, so I'm looking forward to those cheques - and to seeing the stories in print, naturellement - while I scrape away at the surface of this new novel. I say 'scrape away' at it because Michelangelo believed that his statues were 'inside' the marble and that when he worked the stone, he was releasing the statue underneath, or uncovering it, rather than actually chiselling his statues from a formless lump of marble.

I do think that all the best stories are ones that get teased out of the writer, that are already 'inside' them and just waiting to get written. So I'm in no hurry with this new book, just writing it as the spirit moves me.

Many kisses and good wishes to go with them, for 2006.

Cat xxx

No comments: