Monday, January 23, 2006

back to work at last ...

I've finally got back to work, knuckled down to it, on my latest erotic novel. Since I write 'other things', it's not all been lolling about in bed since my last one was finished, but I have been waiting until my brain was firing on all erotic cylinders before I decided to put finger to keyboard!

Seriously though, I'm just writing the first few chapters and a proposal for my publisher at Virgin Books, to make sure he approves the storyline and characters, and once he's tipped me the wink, I'll start in on the book in earnest.

Since I've been doing a lot of lesbian erotica in recent months, I've decided to stay with that theme for this latest novel ... only with a twist! This will be the story of a lesbian dominatrix. A love story, no less. But not the mushy sentimental sort. Just as you'd expect from a dominatrix, this woman breaks the rules and her lovers too.

Cat x

No comments: