Thursday, February 09, 2006

Indecent Proposal

You'll be glad to hear, I'm sure, that I've finally finished putting together that proposal for Nexus and posted it off today to my editor at Virgin Books.

This new novel is provisionally entitled LOVE SONG OF THE DOMINATRIX - though that may change if it doesn't sound as good by the time it goes to print - and, as the title suggests, it's the story of a dominatrix who falls in love. Naturally, the love song of a dominatrix is harsh and fierce; more like the love song of an amazon, I suspect, than that of your average woman.

I am waiting to hear back from my editor, but hopefully he will approve the story more or less in its current form. Fingers, toes and other interesting parts of my anatomy crossed. I'll let you know.

Cat x

No comments: